Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sheesh...

It's been awhile, I know. I didn't mean to drop off but too much life happened. I'll spare you the details but suffice it to say I'm now gluten/wheat-free, egg-free, low sugar and dairy. Frankly, it sucks and finding good food to eat while on the road is a hassle. But my health is improving so I have to keep going. One day I'm sure I'll regale you with the disasters of cooking with coconut flour. Blegh.

Anyway, the Husband and I took a drive from Peoria to Lacon and back again right before the green fuzz started to come out on the trees so I put a little video together for you to enjoy. I'll have to take another one now that everything is green and beautiful. I do have to say, there is a certain charm in the brown right before it all comes alive.



I'm hoping to finally have some time again this summer to post updates of life in and around Peoria so check back soon. If there's anywhere in particular you'd like to see in pictures, leave me a comment.

No comments: