Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Apples and Pumpkins


My sister flew into town from Texas a couple weekends ago. She lives in the desert and while she is familiar with corn mazes, she's not very familiar with apple orchards. We took her out to Tanner's orchard for the full experience. She picked what she later called the most expensive bag of apples ever (ain't that the truth!) but we had fun. 

Walking back, I took a shoe selfie because, well because these are my favorite shoes and I didn't have a photo of them yet. I do now. 


We got some great weather that day and it hasn't quit, even with the small amount of rain w've been getting here and there. Don't hate me, all you winter lovers, cause I'm seriously crossing my fingers for a mild winter. I think these guys are, too. 



No comments: